Here at Liberty Hardware we offer a competitive benefits package as well as other unique and often intangible perks.
Liberty Hardware offers eligible employees a choice of three medical/prescription plans with the company paying up to 80% of the premiums. We also have dental and vision plans available, which offer competitive benefits at an affordable price. These benefit plans become effective the first day of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Group Life Insurance – Benefit equals 1 times the amount of annual salary for hourly associates & 2 times the amount of annual salary for salaried associates. Maximum $1,000,000.
- Long-Term Disability – Benefit equals 60% of the associate’s salary, with a qualifying period of 180 days of disability.
- Salary Continuation – Salaried associates receive salary continuation at 100% for 13 weeks, 60% for next 13 weeks for a qualifying period of disability.
- Short-Term Disability – Eligible hourly associate receive 60% of base pay, up to $750/week after a 7 day waiting period, for up to 26 weeks.
- Employee & Dependent Life – Additional coverage is available for employees and their dependents.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Voluntary pre-tax deductions to pay for health care or dependent daycare out-of-pocket expenses.
- Critical illness and Accident Insurance – Supplemental insurance that can provide you with additional financial protection if you or a covered family member have an accident or experience a covered critical illness.
Paid Time Off - for full-time and part-time associates
- Holidays - 10 paid holidays each year to qualified associates (may vary by shift).
- Vacation & Personal/Sick Time - Paid time off based on length of service.
- Flexible Schedule - Offers associates the opportunity to determine work schedule around core office hours. This program allows a choice of start and stop time on a daily basis as long as a minimum of eight hours per day and forty hours per week are worked and core hours are covered.
- Summer Flextime - Offers associates the option to temporarily work a compressed schedule during the summer. Participants work expanded hours over the course of 4 days, which allows an abbreviated schedule on Fridays.
Retirement Savings Plans
- 401(K) – Immediately upon hire, eligible employees have the option to invest up to 75% of their salary in after tax and/or before tax options, up to the IRS limit. The company will match 100% of this investment, up to the first 4% of salary deferred.
- Profit Sharing Plan - Discretionary company contribution made annually based on company profitability. Eligibility begins on January 1st following date of hire, and the contributions are vested after three years of service.
Additional Benefits for all Associates
- Annual Performance Bonus Program
- Maternity/paternity benefits for qualified employees
- Birth/Adoption Leave for Parents
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance
- Casual Dress
- Scholarship for Dependent Children
- Employee Assistance Plan